Club Repère Identitaire… A concrete response to the needs of the community
Thanks to participative leadership, Franco-expert and the Council of Public Schools of Eastern Ontario (CEPEO) have decided to join their efforts in the management of the Club Repère Identitaire. This atypical partnership is aimed primarily at providing eligible students of the Council with a unique environment, where they can benefit from a personalized assistance but also take part in a variety of enriching and fun para-academic activities. Beyond equipping the young beneficiaries for their academic success, it is also question to facilitate their construction of identity, to develop in them a sense of belonging to the Francophone community and especially to encourage them to become agents of social change.
A “3D club” that offers :
– An individualized academic assistance for students in Grades 1 to 6 who attend CEPEO schools and who reside in the community where the club is held.
– An innovative program for learning French language
– Educational and community activities to:
* Develop in them a sense of belonging to the Francophone community
* Facilitate their identity construction as young Francophones
* Encourage them to become agents of social change that will ensure the vitality of the Francophonie in their community
An initiative that fits with the mission and objectives of Franco-Expert
One of the key objectives of Franco-Expert is to equip young Francophones while working to promote the French language to local communities. At the national level, we try to provide concrete answers to the specific needs of the French-language community and its educational institutions, by offering them various French-language learning programs and an extremely innovative tutoring service. The socio-cultural development and academic success of the beneficiaries of our services represent our major priorities.
Informations and Registrations
For more information on club activities or to register your child, you can contact us by phone at 613-2018-0777 or by email at email@example.com